In this episode, we discuss hiking, camping and flying adventures in Norwegian Fjords, and reminisce about the single Base-Jump that may have been responsible for Jamie’s few-year break from BASE-Jumping.
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record-setting project a reality.
Listen to Learn…
• Where are we located (1:00)
• What it was like hiking, camping and flying the Fjearland fjord (4:30)
• Sleeping in a norwegian cabin next to a glacier (14:00)
• Does Sandra worry about Jamie Base Jumping (24:00)
• How Sandra watched Jamie ‘almost die’ on a BASE Jump (26:00)
• Why I quit BASE-Jumping for a couple years (33:00)
• How Gudvagen changed our life (35:00)
• Obstacles to rent a car and keep moving (40:00)
• Arriving at Flam, Norway (44:00)
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!