In this episode, we recap some of the big mistakes we made in our second week of sailing. Both Sandra and Jamie ate some humble pie as they recap what led to their troubling experiences and scary moments. We will talk about Jamie’s first time ‘crashing’ the boat, engine cutouts, and our first scary overnight passage.
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record-setting project a reality.
Listen to Learn…
- What huge mistake did Sandra make that led to their scariest sailing experience to date?
- What made their first overnight passage so scary?
- Why did Jamie crash the sailboat into a gas dock?
- What event made Sandra say she didn’t know if she likes sailing?
- Why did Sandra have to drug their dog during sailing passages?
- What was it like in the Kiel Channel?
- Why did their engine cut out and how did they fix it?
- Who warned us about ‘weird’ waves and what happened when we discovered them?
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!