In this episode, we will be to be diving deep into what Jamie’s experience was like spending four years in prison. We answer some of the most asked questions, such as why did he go to prison and what was it like there.
But first, we bring it back to the present day where we discuss the day that we set sail, visiting a small Dutch island called Texel where we set the skydiving world record. And as usual, it was quite eventful!
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record-setting project a reality.
Check out the entire library of Captain Manicorn Podcasts on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Listen to Learn…
- What was the defining moment in prison that changed Jamie’s perspective and life path?
- Where was the first place we sailed to after officially setting sail on day 1 of our voyage
- Why does Sandra feel like a koala bear during wingsuit rodeos?
- What made our skydiving record jump so eventful in the Netherlands??
- Why did Jamie go to prison?
- What was it like in prison?
- What was Jamie’s experience with racial division and gangs in prison?
- Why did the judge give Jamie the maximum sentence?
- What did prison teach Jamie?
- Why did Jamie spend so much time in solitary confinement and what was it like?
- Why did Jamie get a tattoo of a pentagram on his neck?
- What shocking discovery did his prison therapist help him realize?
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Become A Monthly Sponsor
Our monthly sponsors help set the World Record by keeping the team fed, flying, and moving.