In this episode, Jamie and Sandra will tell you about the ridiculous experience they had on the last day living the ‘van life’ in their custom pink & green van. (Spoiler alert: It involves the police!)
They then dig a little deeper to learn more about Sandra’s past discussing her childhood experiences and how they led her to her current lifestyle. They explore what it was like spending her teen years in behavior modification programs, losing her father to suicide, and battling meth addiction.
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record-setting project a reality.
Listen to Learn…
- How the last day in a van was a complete disaster
- Why Jamie kicked Sandra out of the van on the side of a highway in the Netherlands
- Why Sandra got stopped on the police in the Netherlands
- How living such a nomadic life stems from Sandra’s childhood
- Why Sandra, her sister and mom lived in a battered woman’s shelter
- How Sandra’s father killed himself
- How Sandra got addicted to meth
- What it was like being sent to behavior modification programs
- Why Sandra has a hard time connecting with people
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!