In this episode, we recap our experience renting a campervan in Norway and the unexpected obstacles that came along with it. And to top it all off, Jamie finally gets a chance at redemption to do his first-ever solo wingsuit BASE Jump. Did he succeed or fail again? Listen to find out…
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record-setting project a reality.
Check out the entire library of Captain Manicorn Podcasts on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Listen to Learn…
- Intro (0:00)
- Van life in Norway has changed (1:00)
- Getting kicked out of camping spots (2:45)
- Arriving at Eresfjord (10:00)
- Jumping or Flying somewhere for the first time (11:00)
- Van life & Poop (19:00)
- Embarking on my first ever solo wingsuit BASE Jump – (22.30)
- Returning back to Boat Life (28:00)
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!