In this episode, Jamie and Sandra will tell how they crashed their sailboat their first time out. They discuss why they abandoned their dream van after spending their life savings and eight months building it. Plus, after hundreds of people warned them not to teach themselves how to sail, they talk about why they chose to disregard everyone and set sail anyway.
Special shout out to our monthly sponsors, people like you, who keep the adventure going and help make our record setting project a reality.
Check out the entire library of Captain Manicorn Podcasts on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
Listen to Learn…
- Why we buy a sailboat with ZERO sailing experience
- What caused us to abandon van life and our extremely custom pink & green van
- How we almost had to be rescued on our first day of sailing
- What our first day sailing was like and why it was so chaotic
- How the sailing community responded to our strategy of learning to sail ‘on the fly’
- What our biggest fears were going from full-time van life to full-time boat life
Please Leave Us A Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “Listen on apple podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Become A Monthly Sponsor
Our monthly sponsors help set the World Record by keeping the team fed, flying, and moving.