What You’ll Win
- 4 day/3 night rental of a fully 4 wheel drive self-contained and fully equipped Sportsmobile campervan located in Oregon, U.S.A
- Explore the beautiful pacific northwest and Canada featuring beaches, volcanoes, deserts, rainforest, rivers, fishing, mountain biking, dirt biking, skiing, surfing, hiking, amazing food & wine. . . and so much more.
- Each vehicle is maintained to the best possible standards. Standing room inside, full kitchen, 2 beds, 5 seat belts, car seat friendly, free roadside assistance and we provide all the gear!
Why Buy Extra Entries?
- Purchasing extra entries will help cover the costs associated with Captain Manicorn’s attempt to set a World Record by flying a parachute in every country of the world.
- Captain Manicorn also provides much needed food, medication and love to stray animals around the world through their #FeedAStrayADay campaign.
- It’s our mission to leave a legacy behind that inspires future generations of adventure-lovers to beat the odds that are stacked against them, while helping people around the world turn their dreams into reality through our Dreamstakes (Dream Sweepstakes).
Terms & Conditions
Countries available to win
All countries are open to this sweepstakes except for residents of Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, or Thailand.
Sweepstakes Start Date:
June 14th 2021
First Deadline to Enter:
September 16th 2021
On or after 14 days of final giveaway end date
Winner has 2 years from date of award to redeem prize
Winner is solely responsible to pickup van in Hood River, Oregon
Captain Manicorn (“Sponsor”) and Roamerica (“Co-Sponsor”
How to enter a sweepstakes:
Captain Manicorn offers different ways to enter a sweepstakes, and it’s really easy to do any of the methods of entry. You don’t have to make a donation to enter a sweepstakes, but if you do, we give you entries as a thank you.
To get extra entries
Visit captainmanicorn.com, choose the giveaway that speaks to you and choose the entry option of your choice.
To enter for free.
Go to the campaign page on captainmanicorn.com and scroll down the page. See the “Enter For Free” section? Click it and enter for free. You can complete various actions for additional entries.
This giveaway must meet a reserve amount in revenue before officially ending the sweepstakes. If this reserve is not met, the giveaway will enter ‘Overtime’ in which 2 week extensions are granted until the minimum reserve is met.
Grand Prize Details:
Winner will receive a 4 day, 3 day rental from Roamerica of the 4wd Ford Econoline or Ford Transit. They get 125 complimentary miles per night. Rental includes propane, gear for 4 (chairs, table, bedding, kitchen, cooking and more (full list here: https://www.roamerica.com/rentals/campervans/whats-included/.) Winner will receive assistance with trip planning if needed and 24/7 roadside assistance.
The winner must meet the below requirements.
- Must be 25+ years of age
- Must pass Roamerica’s driver verification system (no major accidents or violations in the last
- Must provide or purchase insurance at winner’s expense
- Must pickup and drop-off van in Hood River, Oregon
- If the winner does not meet the above requirements, they can transfer their prize to
somebody who meets the requirements after completing a transfer agreement form. The
winner cannot sell their prize as a transfer.
The winner is financially responsible for all costs outside of the rental, including but not limited to the following
- Transportation to and from the van pickup location in Oregon
- Any damage incurred to the vehicle during the rental
- Any damage, loss or theft to personal property in or around the vehicle during the rental period
- Any bodily injury sustained during the rental period
- $.30 per mile over the 125 miles per night
- Any other costs Sponsor, or Co-Sponsor deem as necessary.
Age to Enter:
You must be at least 25 years old to win. If the winner is under 25, they can transfer the prize to a friend of family member who meets the requirements.
Winners must not be residents of Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, or Thailand.
Prior to prize release, winners must complete and return a publicity and liability release as well as provide necessary video or photo requests as per Sponsor. Entry is subject to all local laws. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Designated Grantee, or Prize Provider, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to win.
Individuals may not receive more than one prize within the same 18-month period. Winners must follow sponsors on social media.
Finally, sometimes your country may allow you to enter a sweepstakes but not allow you to receive a certain Prize. It’s your responsibility to review any specific restrictions before claiming that Prize or making a donation.
In all cases, campaigns are void where prohibited by law.
Any individual that uses a bot, software, or any other codes, instructions or third-party software for the purpose of automatically entering into a sweepstakes (or multiple sweepstakes) or in any way that provides an unfair advantage over individuals that enter manually, will be disqualified from the sweepstakes they entered and all future sweepstakes, subject to Captain Manicorn’s sole discretion.
We love everybody; however, some countries don’t love sweepstakes. So, we have to restrict entries from those countries. This means that most campaigns are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they’re void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes. We also may have to limit certain campaigns to specific countries. If we do so, we publish that in special rules on the campaign page.
How to Enter:
Visit captainmanicorn.com to utilize any of our methods of entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries held.
Equality matters to us at Captain Manicorn: we use a system so that entries are treated equally. Free entries are offered up to 15 entries for each sweepstakes. The maximum number of entries for any one person is reduced to 6,000 entries per person per campaign.
Winner Confirmation Process:
Within 10 business days of campaign close, we’ll use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for that campaign. A confirmation process will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. Winner agree to cooperate fully with Captain Manicorn. Pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process, a Captain Manicorn representative will notify the potential winner via email and/or phone. The potential winner must respond within the time period designated in the notification, or Captain Manicorn may move on to another randomly drawn potential winner. Before confirming a potential winner as the winner, Captain Manicorn may require the potential winner to confirm their eligibility. Once that’s done, the potential winner must execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Captain Manicorn. If you do not execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Captain Manicorn, you will forfeit the Prize and Captain Manicorn will move on to another randomly drawn potential winner.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited.